Thursday 31 March 2011

Day 90: Slumber party banter!

I'm typing today's blog post from Sarah's computer, in Banchory. Woop woop! It's party night, cause Dave's away, so the girls, and baby, get to play! Or...eat chinese take away, drink tea and watch Despicable Me. Haha. Good times.

I don't have my blog post template to hand so today's photo is missing the logo...but I can live with that! The 'wonderful thought' theme hasn't really continued...spending the evening with my sister and nephew is definitely a wonderful thought, but technically it's a reality...today's photo is more about showing life in the Morrison residence...basically a baby take over! Ha.

We're hopefully going out for a drive to somewhere amazing tomorrow. I specified I want somewhere with water, but really it doesn't matter. It's gonna be a fun day no matter where we go! Hope you're all having a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment