Monday 28 March 2011

Day 87: I love getting goodies in the post!

Isn't that just the cutest crate you've ever seen?! Haha. I'm pretty sure I only ordered it on Thursday...and it arrived in the post today! With my personalised lettering on the side :) Ooooh yes. I chose those words myself. Just be glad I didn't go with "Tea and Cakes", haha! I thought this would be much cuter for photoshoots...when I'm putting a baby inside it...hehe. I know many (but not all!) of you are thinking "Em...you're going to put a baby in that box?!"...I certainly hope to! Along with lots of cushions and a gorgeous quilt or blanket to make it super soft and cosy for the wee one :) I'm excited!!

I also received a couple other goodies I ordered in the post while we were away over the weekend; some bits and bobs to use when I'm photographing weddings! :D I love increasing my prop selection.

So, I've had a rather exciting day, and I hope you have too!

I wanted to ask you all for some suggestions about future challenges for me to do for my daily photo each week. I want to make sure I'm keeping the blog interesting, and actually showing some skilled photographs! So either leave a comment, or send me an email with some suggestions please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment