Saturday 5 March 2011

Day 64: Wedding Crasher

I was at the wedding of Gemma and John Dale today at Thainstone House Assisting Diane in any way I could, as she was their official photographer, and just watching how she works. Weddings are a massive massive job as a photographer, and it's something I cannot wait to be fully confident doing, right now I have much to learn! So it was excellent being Diane's shadow today, and taking a few snaps of my own.

As well as looking incredibly beautiful, and handsome, the bride and groom were absolutely lovely! The atmosphere between them and Diane was so relaxed, because she's not just like "Stand here..." "Move there...", she has great communication with her subjects and there was a lot of laughter! Which is exactly what you want when someone's taking your wedding photos! It's not supposed to be a chore. It's meant to be enjoyable. And I dunno how many times I was laughing today during the bridal preps, group shots, and then the speeches. It was an excellent day, and the weather was perfect!

I haven't had the chance to properly look over the photos I took, and just choose one and processed it quickly on Photoshop...I like it because it's super cute. But the detail in the brides dress is completely blown out and it could just be better in general...Ha. I'll hopefully get a few more processed properly next week...after I've finished up the photos of Laura...and updating the website...and doing what I need to do for the Youth Conference(which is now 2 weeks away!).
It was so so good watching Diane at work today, and I really can't wait to get stuck in to the weddings I'm doing this year! Eeeek. It's so exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment