Saturday 12 March 2011

Day 71: It's Chriiiistmaaaaas...oh wait, no it's not, it's March!

I was going to say that today was JD's first snow...but technically, that's not true. It snowed on Tuesday morning too, and there was a thiiiiiin layer on my windscreen before I headed to work. But, today was JD's first drive in snow/slush...or jelly rain as I liked to call it today. He did a very good job! The road's weren't really that bad though to be honest...and hopefully it WILL be Christmas before he has to experience the proper stuff. Anyway, I'm babbling, so here he is this morning before we headed out for our drive...

And here are the ladies after our delicious meal last night, don't they look lovely :) They've made it on to the blog after all!
I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment