Friday 4 March 2011

Day 63: Missing the party...

The 'Family Night' is happening at Church right now, as I type this...from my living room. I was so looking forward to going! I had high plans of baking cupcakes, and going to Tesco to buy drinks and some more goodies to bring along...but then I remembered that Mum left our scales at Church a couple weeks ago and keeps forgetting to take them home! So I thought I'd attempt to make my own scales...but couldn't find any suitable apparatus. Then I thought about borrowing scales from one of the lovely ladies from the congregation. But by the time I found the number, I had started feeling really really tired. So I sat down to have my lunch and watched an episode of CSI...then had a nap! I rarely ever nap. When I woke up I still didn't feel right, and it was half 5 by the point...I was meant to be arriving at church at 6 to help set up. So I had my dinner and hoped I'd pick up after that. But no. I just want to sleep! Ha.

I had a very productive morning; finally typing out my price list for portrait sessions!! Hooray! And I put a link to it on my website!! Hooray! And I updated the photos in one of the galleries!! Hooray! But there's still lots to do. I'll be an amazing business woman by the time I'm 30, I'm sure. Here's a couple snaps of the website and my rates design...

It would've been far more exciting to have a photo from the Family Night as today's blog post :( But at least this way I can get off to bed early, and have a good night's sleep ready for tomorrow...My lovely friend Diane is photographing a wedding at Thainstone, and she's letting me join her to get some experience. I'm so excited!! Thainstone is such a beautiful hotel, and we're gonna be there right from the start, as the bride gets ready. Yipee!

Diane was on my course at college, we've got a similar style of photography, but she's leagues ahead of me with her business! Ha. So I'm really looking forward to catching up with her tomorrow, and spending the day doing what we love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment