Friday 1 April 2011

Day 91: Starting out with good intentions...ending up at the shops!

When Sarah came through at about 7am this morning she commented that it wasn't looking like a very nice day...I said to give it some time! And right enough, when we headed out at half 9 with plans of going to Stonehaven, it had turned in to a rather lovely day. Until we started getting closer to the coast. Then it began to rain, and the wind picked up. Good times. We drove all the way to Stonehaven anyway, hoping it would clear! But no. So we went for a wee walk, and got some delicious sea air in our lungs...and then decided to go to Union Sq. and get burgers for lunch! Mmmm. So good.

While wondering around the shops (We bought nothing. Impressive, I know.), I commented on how I'm always tempted to try the tanks with the fish that eat you...but it would be incredibly weird/disgusting/embarrassing. Sarah was like "On you go!". So...I took a seat, for 10 minutes...10 really weird minutes. And I made it look SO good, that a group of teenagers havin' a fun day out decided to try it too. Good times.

We headed to Starbucks for a frappuccino and some tea. Yum. Took photos of Fin. Shopped some more. Still bought nothing. Headed home. Took photos of Fin. Bathed Fin. Ate food. Stared at Fin. Made fin giggle. It was a good day!

Apologies to those of you who are completely disgusted at the fact that I let fish eat my feet. I find it highly amusing. They give you a magazine...as if you were at the hairdressers or the spa. Good times. I'm thinking of getting vouchers for friends Christmas's this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment