Tuesday 29 March 2011

Day 88: A wonderful thought...



So my aunt and my sister gave me a few suggestions for 365 photo themes. My aunt suggested "things I love about Aberdeen"...I think I'd run out of things after I'd taken a photo of the seaside...Or taking a photo of what I'm doing each night at 7:15...Unfortunately the 7:15 project didn't work, as it was 7:45 before I noticed the time! Haha. And chances are, I'll be in front of my laptop every night around 7:45...and 7:15. And then my sister suggested taking photos of "Wonderful thoughts" each night that I can turn in to a collage at the end of the week, I've thought of doing something similar to that, like "Things I love Thursdays" which I've seen done before...but I wasn't sure how I was going to photograph what my wonderful thoughts were...

But as I walked through to the kitchen earlier (to put the kettle on...), and noticed that it was coming up to 8pm and it was STILL light outside(!), I found myself thinking of summer time...and visiting the seaside in the evening. Mmmm. And I saw some shells that we have sitting on the windowsill, so I decided to go get a jar of shells we have in the bathroom, and photograph them as a way of expressing my wonderful thought! I love the seaside. I want to live beside the seaside...or even ON the seaside...or better yet, in the sea. But that's getting a little bit far fetched.

I'm going to think through these ideas for future challenges...I'm sure there is more than one thing I love about Aberdeen...like...it has a Topshop...

No comments:

Post a Comment