Wednesday 30 March 2011

Day 89: Another wonderful thought...shame it's missing some models!



Today's wonderful thought popped in to my head after dinner...once again I was planning on making a cup of tea...it appears tea is my inspiration! I began to think about the day I get to set up a tea party in a photoshoot for one of my clients, infront of a great big window with lots of yummy daylight...it's gonna be SO much fun. And I decided to attempt to create the set up in my living room...turned out nae bad. And has made me even more excited and eager to get a proper shoot done! I'll need to go on the hunt for some cute wee models to include in the shoot. Another location I'd love to try it in is a very shallow stream with pretty wild flowers around it...I saw a photo of a similar shoot the other year. It was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment