Friday 4 March 2011

Day 62: We're gonna look back on this one and 'lol'...or cringe.

Ok, so today's blog is another super late one...and technically, it's yesterday's blog. But whatever, I haven't slept yet, so it's still Thursday. Oh dear...I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those posts that makes no sense...with sentences that don't...make sense. Yeah...

Today was a packed to the brim day...filled with a fun late christmas present, childhood sweetie flashbacks, exciting packages in the post, changed plans, extended visits, and a spot of spotaneity...all adding up to the rather unattractive photo above. Ha. We had much hilarity. Laughter is a good de-stresser.

I was at work FOUR DAYS this week. Woaw. First time in a long time that I've worked four whole days. It was strange...but productive, obvs.

Em...I don't know what else to say...I could say lots...but I won't. It's too late to make sense of it. I didn't get home till about 11:50, but since I hadn't had the chance to after work as I was going out to babysit for a bit, I opened up my goodies that the mail man gave me...

I plan on using my beautiful new whiteboard to organise my business related stuff, no excuses now! Althought my picture's kinda pretty...dunno if I wanna rub it off just yet...and the things at the bottom of the image are my amazing flashback sweets...RING POP'S!! And a packet of Weirds...technically I used to have Nerds, but same thing...but not really. And my comedy late Christmas present, which I have yet to have to the chance to try out properly. That's tomorrow's job...or today's job technically...and on that note, I shall finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment