Wednesday 16 March 2011

Day 75: I think I ran over a frog...:(

...I was close to tears! I seriously hope that he hopped out of the way...or that my tyre wasn't near him! I just thought it was a leaf at first...but then as I got closer I thought it's shape highly resembled a frog...lets hope it really was just a leaf. I didn't feel my tyre go thud...but really, how much impact can driving over a frog have on your car?! I expect it just went pop. Eew. It was a leaf. It.was.a.leaf.

My aunt Ruth is up from Glasgow for the night to go to meetings for work, so I picked her up from her hotel in town after work, and took her out to ours for chinese takeaway. Mmmmm! Sarah, Dave and Fin came over too, so we basically just sat and stared at Fin all evening. Ha. Nothing is more fascinating! And I drove Ruth back in to her hotel a wee while ago. It was a lovely wee visit! She wasn't too keen on being today's blog photo though...and I was tempted to carry out my joke of blurring out her face...but no! It's a lovely photo...
I was hoping to have a relaxing day shopping tomorrow...but unfortunately I don't think it's going to be very relaxing! I only managed to get 10 copies of the handbook out of the printer this evening, before I had to go get Ruth. So tomorrow morning I'll be nipping in to work to print out the remaining 90 odd! Then it'll probably be time to head in to the city centre for my eye test at 12:40. Woop! And then I'll hopefully manage to do a spot of shopping, before I have to go pick up Richard and drive him out to Aboyne (boing, boing, boing...) for his dentist appointment. I won't be setting foot in the dentist, of course. I'll sit outside with 10 bags of sweets in my lap, and a great big teeth baring grin on my face...ha.

I'd also like to check my tyre pressure before I fill my car up with girls, and their luggage, and drive to Lendrick Muir on Friday...so that'll be an amusing visit to the petrol station...and would be a great photo! I'll read my handbook first so that I actually know what I'm doing, and look like a pro! I may just leave it till Friday morning though...we'll see how it goes! I think I'll message the girlies and give them a weight restriction on the amount of luggage they're allowed to take...there needs to be room for my hairdryer...my camera...and my laptop, so I can do my blogpost on Saturday! Ha...I lead a sad life.

Better get to bed, to be sure I get up early(ish) tomorrow morning. I'm excited about shopping!! Hellooooooo Topshop.


P.S. It was totally a leaf...I'm tempted to go check...

1 comment:

  1. You know, I definatley drove past a squished leaf near by your house tonight!
    So I'm sure you have nothing to worry about :)

    ReplyDelete