Tuesday 22 March 2011

Day 81: Sunset Theme

The light from the sunset on my way home from work today was AMAZING. So I decided to head out to the country again and find a good spot for another sunset, and I plan to do that every day this week! It's my first 'themed' week. And I think I really must start doing that more often, as some days my photos on here are completely awful. Ha. I need to make it more structured, and more exciting! So I'm looking forward to carrying out this theme for the rest of the week :) No doubt tomorrow will be completely dark and overcast...but I'll just have to work with that.

I won't keep you much longer tonight, well, you can stay as long as you like! But last night's post was filled with many words, so tonight I want you to just enjoy the photos...my sister and her husband came to visit tonight, along with the most beautiful boy in the whole entire world...who can now go from sitting to standing while you hold his hands...the speed he's growing at is scaring me! And his cuteness will never cease to amaze me :) Ok, no more words!

No comments:

Post a Comment