Sunday 27 March 2011

Day 86: Recovery

The plan was to go to a church in Dunfermline this morning before heading up the road...but since we didn't get back to the hotel till after 1am, and were losing an hour due to the clocks going forward, the thought of having a nice long lie was very appealing. However, Mum woke up early anyway, and having thought I was "already awake" she started speaking to me about not being sure what time we had to be out of the room...great. So I got up. It was maybe about 10am...but technically 9am. We ended up going to the church of Dobbies...ha...and got another cooked breakfast. Mmmm. The one we got yesterday was a pretty poor show in the end, but this mornings one was scrumptious. Set me up perfectly for the drive home.

And I love arriving home to a welcoming from this wee cutie. Who knows how many photos I've taken of him, and how many of my blog posts have mentioned him...but he's the perfect subject in my opinion! Ha.

Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment