Monday 14 March 2011

Day 73: Ram for pudding...

I had a lovely evening tonight catching up with two of my college girlies, Rebecca, aka Ginger, and Rachael. Ginger had never been to Wagamama's before, and really wanted to try it, and these days I'm always up for some udon noodles!

I was super excited about telling Ginger she was going to feature in tonight's blog post, and I think she was super excited to be so lucky! Ha. She also got a lift in to town in JD, and got to hold Monkey! So she's having the time of her life tonight, haha. And I was loving her company; when we were in college she would always do something that would make me laugh, unintentionally. She's just so cute! And tonight she didn't fail me...the customers of Wagamama's were privileged to hear my extremely loud jolly laugh quite a lot in fact. Once when Ginger was attempting to snap her chopsticks apart...another time when she was sending a text and slyly checking her placemat to see how to spell Wagamama...and most definitely when we were looking at the dessert menu...

Rachael was getting quite excited, as we've never looked at the desserts there before, and when we spotted someone had cake we decided that we must have a look! "Mmm, Apple and yam crumble." she says..."Apple and SWEET yam crumble." I correct her. And at this point Ginger pipes up with "Is yam not a type of goat?..." (SUPER LOLSIES!) ..."Oh wait,no, that's a ram..."

I love that girl! And I'm super happy to present you with these beautiful photos...
She made a good effort with those chopsticks for her first visit! Amazingly enough she then proceeded to struggle with the fork...the udon noodles are pretty massive though to be fair. Ha.

Thank you ladies for a lovely evening, with good chat, a spot of shopping (we went to look at boots for me, and Rachael ended up buying a dress...story of her life!), yummy food and some comedy photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment