Wednesday 23 March 2011

Day 82: I''m quite enjoying this Sunset theme!

I went for a fair drive, and got stuck in a few queues of traffic, trying to find a good spot for my sunset photo. I had this spot in mind, but still went for a wee cruise around just in case it wasn't a good view of the sunset...but, in my opinion, it turned out to be a darn good view! I.Love.Water.

I've been catching up on the episodes of Home and Away that I haven't had the time to watch the last couple weeks (yes, I record them...). And I am seriously wanting to write in to the directors and script writers or whoever comes up with the plot. Right now it's driving me nuts. People don't have standards anymore, and I know it's just a TV programme, but the problem is, these things actually happen! Romeo (yes, he's called Romeo...) thought his girlfriend Indie was going to break up with him, so he slept with Ruby(he was a good boy up till then)...who's an incredibly immature little girl who has been in love with like 4 different blokes in the last half a year, and doesn't think about her actions. But of course, Indie wasn't planning on breaking up with him. He just didn't understand her cryptic messages. Oh.My.Life. I'm actually ranting about a TV programme. But I can't stop watching it...because I want to see the moment when Romeo and Indie sort everything out, and Ruby gets obsessed with some other bloke. I have a sad sad life.

No doubt this fascinating blog post will make me lose a few readers...I hope you're all having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeek I am as sad as you...I watched that episode on Demand 5 today!

    ReplyDelete