Thursday 24 March 2011

Day 83: Productive day!


Today's sunset isn't so exciting. I was meeting Rachael at the shops to hunt for shoes for the wedding this Saturday, and so I went to the top floor of the carpark to catch the sun setting before I went in to the shops. Nae great like.

I've had a rather productive day. I watched like...3 or 4 episodes of 24 season 5...and then I took an online order to the post office to return it (sob), and then I went in to...3 different shops, and the cafe, in Westhill. They were really happy to take some of my advertising leaflets and business cards to put out on the counter. Amazing. And then I went home and had lunched (watched another 24 episode), and updated the homepage slideshow of my website. Then I attempted to get in to town for girls bible study but ended up getting stuck in traffic and being super late by the time I got through town, so just went to the shops earlier. Sorry ladies. I went in to Outfit to meet Rachael after she checked what hours she's working this weekend, and came out with a pair of shoes and a beautiful jersey dress. Good times! The shoes are black. I haven't owned a pair of black shoes since I was in school. So this is weird. But I like them! I bought a few other things at the shops after that, but shh, don't telly anyone.

And on the way home I decided I wanted a chipper...so I got one. After a wee trip to Tesco for some washing liquid, and a few other bits and bobs, and a humorous experience at the self service checkouts. The poor bloke on duty had to come over to me 3 times to beep his fancy card thingy. He was loving it I'm sure.

Ok, that is all. Guess what...in one hour...

It's Friiiday, it's Friiiday.
Gotta get down on Friday.
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment