Tuesday 8 March 2011

Day 67: College Flashback

Rachael had asked me yesterday if I would go in to college after work today and assist during a shoot for one of her projects. I was excited to be going back to the college studios. But then today she messaged me to say her model had cancelled on her...nooooooooooo!! Not good. I considered saying I'd do it...but I am seriously a rubbish model. Unless the project theme is "Lanky Blondes Making Stupid Faces". And instead, I semi jokingly offered up Laura's services, after her wonderful modeling at Crathes the other week. Rachael told me what she was hoping to try, so I asked Laura if she'd be up for it. And she totally was!! Hooray :) So I gave Rachael her number so they could chat...

Mean time, I was working/driving in to town to get crepes/going to the DVLA office to get something for a bosses car, but not actually having the right documents so having to go back to work...and then back to the DVLA office again. So I made 3 trips in to the centre of town today...and parked in the Gallowgate car park 3 times also! Good times.

I went to RGU to pick up Laura after work, then nipped to her flat, basically threw (did I get it right this time??) her wardrobe in a bag, grabbed some shoes(some YUMMY shoes) and drove up to the college. I got excited! And so did Monkey. It was so weird being back at college, and we had so much fun!! Laura was a very well behaved model. No funny faces...she was amazing! Such a cutie. And I got to wear super massive high yummy shoe boots. The fact that they were black has only just crossed my mind...I still like them. Weird. I'm probably gonna wear them every time I go visit her now...HA. Anyhoo, here's a behind the scenes photo from today :)...
Oh oh! You can see the yummy shoe boots!! Mmmm...good times. Isn't Laura a hotty too?! Haha.

JD and I drove the girls home once we'd finished up, then we nipped in to Tesco to top up my milk supply...I phoned Mum when I arrived to see if she needed anything, and and ask if there was something at home that I could make for dinner. She calmly informed me she'd already been to Tesco after work and so didn't need anything, and that there was tortellini I could have...and that I better be quick... "Why?...", I asked. "Because...Finlay is looking at me from across the room...", she replied! I don't think I've ever been in and round Tesco so quickly in my life.

Mum hid him in the corner when I got home so I couldn't see him...literally! You'd think he was a toy or something, just here for our entertainment...ha... Ok, so, don't worry, she didn't actually hide him in the actual corner...she just put him at her feet, so she was blocking him from view.

Oh he's such a cutie. Poor wee guys got a bit of a cold though :( Hope you feel better soon Squidger!

No comments:

Post a Comment