Tuesday 31 May 2011

Day 151: I love my Mum

Mumsy and I arranged to meet for a free cuppa tea at Dobbies after work tonight, before I headed to Campaigners at 6. But I got held back at the office for a bit, so I texted her to let her know, and when I arrived, I was greeted by a pot of tea, and a cupcake. I love my Mum.

The cupcake was FAR too sweet, but the tea was perfect. We had a quick wander round before I left, and I discovered lots of amazing props that would be cute in photo shoots...may have possibly looked at the massive tea cup planters with the view of putting newborn babies in them...and ended up going back after kids group to buy a new coat. HA. I couldn't decide which tea cup I wanted, so I'll be going back for that another day.

Thanks for tea Mumsy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment