Saturday 14 May 2011

Day 134: Things to do differently next time

This is a super cute photo, from the fair this morning, I just wish I'd set up the lighting a whole lot better than this. It was pretty quiet, but got a few different portraits done, and some more of my business cards are out in the world. Woop! But I seriously need to work on my promotional skills, it's down on my list of things to do better next time.

My new green backdrop was excellent, but it's not very wide, so it's made me think I'll just use it for toddlers, newborns, and individual children, or just head and shoulder portraits. And I still put outdoor location shoots above studio shoots for sure...but to end on a positive note, ha, I absolutely loved setting up the studio, and if I give myself a bit more room to work with the lights then it would be FAB.

Now, back to the Eurovision.

1 comment:

  1. you go girl! I am sure you are super hard on yourself. And it is all a learning process! you awlways will learn things to do better :)) Well done for that big brave first step!

    Judy x

    ReplyDelete