Sunday 15 May 2011

Day 135: It's been a good day!

This morning was my first day of teaching the age 3-4 Sunday School class. I'm taking over from Lynsey before she pops (she's pregnant, and due in less than 2 weeks now! Exciting!!), and I'll be doing it week about with one of the Mum's from church. Both are wonderful sunday school teachers, so the kids are at a loss with me at the moment. Haha. At least I get a wonderful helper from the teenagers bible class each week! Ha. I'm looking forward to my new role as a Sunday School Teacher :)

Then we had a congregational lunch in the church hall after the service. Absolutely stuffed myself, but then had to go make my own cup of tea because they were taking too long in the kitchen (we'll soon find out who reads my blog...haha).

And now, to today's photo...when we got back to the house after church I was up for some Board Game Banter...ooooh yes! I originally suggested Monopoly, but then was keen on Scrabble, or SUPER Scrabble, which I was given last year. Amazing. But during my search/look in the cupborad I couldn't see it...and spotted the Simpsons Board Game instead. HA. We actually have no clue where it came from. Sarah and I set about playing it, but soon realised it was a load of nonsense. For us anyway. I picked up a card and proceeded to tell Sarah she had to "Mime juggling with hissing cats..." and I was to judge whether her perfomance was worthy of a token, or not. Not really our cup of tea. Ha. Give us Scrabble or Pictionary any time and we'll have a LOAD of laughs...like that time I thought ostriches had four legs...

No comments:

Post a Comment