Thursday 19 May 2011

Day 139: I don't think I've ever packed so well....

...apart from that time we got cheap flights to France, and to save even more money, I was only allowed one piece of HAND luggage, FOR A WEEK. That was tough. That won't be happening this time though, since I'm taking a hand bag AND my laptop.

So, I don't think I've actually mentioned this trip at all on the blog...tomorrow I'm off to London for the weekend, and then going further south, to Vienna, for a few days, with my wonderful uncle and lovely wee cousin, Sarah. Well, she's not actually wee anymore, but she will forever be known as Wee Sarah. I am SUPER (need to lay off on the capitals...) excited about all the amazing photos I'm gonna get over the next week :D And I'll hopefully be keeping up on the daily blog photos while I'm gone, fear not.

Anyhoo, I've got 3 photos for you today...a before, a procrastination,and an after...
Come back tomorrow, and you'll hopefully see an exciting, totally non touristy, photo of us in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment