Monday 2 May 2011

Day 122: Botanic Gardens Bench Monday

My absolutely fantastic weekend was rounded off with a picnic in the sunshine, at the Botanic Gardens, with our lovely friend Ruth. It's moments like that that make me like Glasgow. But we're still a long way off me being persuaded to move there! Anyway, lets get the photo...last week Sarah told me to find a new bench, so since last Monday I've imagined this photo, somewhere in Glasgow...and as the week progressed the number of legs that were going to be in the photo grew. We took this photo in our last 15 minutes of being at the Botanic Gardens, and I'm quite chuffed with the end result. Fin looks cute, but what's new there.

Thanks for lunch, Ruthie! Was lovely to see you. And thank you to all the Berry's who put up with us this weekend, it was an excellent mini holiday, filled with hilarity. It's going to be weird not spending the day with Finlay tomorrow...I don't think anyone at work will giggle at me quite as excitedly for simply looking at them and going "Ba!"

No comments:

Post a Comment