Tuesday 24 May 2011

Day 144: IT IS SO HOT!

Today I melted like a chocolate bar on a heater. It was apparently around 28degrees. Oh My Life, it was hot! We lay in the park for a few hours, sunbathing...which was weird. I've never been in this heat without a swimming pool or some form of water!

We then went for another wander round a different part of Vienna, and a couple foreign girls came over to me and asked if I lived here, and could I direct them to a supermarket. HA. I obviously look the part. Good times.

Tomorrow's apparently only going to be 23 degrees...should be tough, but I'm sure we'll push through. We're gonna go find another beautiful park, and a massive building we saw in a panoramic postcard and I fell in love with. Apparently it's only a short walk from our hotel. Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment