Wednesday 11 May 2011

Day 131: I got the cloud!

Hooray! Many thanks to Dobbies car park, for providing me with a clear view of the puffer. Without it I wouldn't have been able to capture today's incredibly fascinating blog photo.

The next few days are going to be rather busy for me...I'm photographing a University Ball tomorrow night down in Glasgow, and then on Saturday I'm doing portraits at a local nursery fair back here in Westhill. So, tomorrow I have to pack over night stuff, and an outfit to wear while photographing at the Ball...who knows what that's gonna be...I don't think I should wear my joggers. Then I'm going to go to Dunhelm Mill to buy some lovely fabric for using as my background at the fair. And either before, or after that, I'll be picking up my lovely assistant Rachael and then driving down to Glasgow. Woop woop! for road trip banter in JD :) We're gonna have a great time! And I'm not printing out directions for my aunts house, or the hotel, because I totally don't need them...and just as I said that the plans completely changed! We're now staying at my other aunts house, which is slightly more confusing when it comes to the roads I have to take to get there...I'm sure I'll still manage without google directions...ha. And if not, we've both got our blackberry's! Haha.

After a fun filled evening tomorrow night, we'll maybe do a spot of shopping on Friday morning/afternoon...and have a mini party over lunch to celebrate RACHAEL TURNING 22!!! Oh yes, I'm making her come with me to Glasgow on her birthday! I'm a mean person. But, to make it up to her I'll go through the horrible ordeal of visiting BOTH Topshops on Friday...it'll be tough, but it's only fair of me to do this for me, I mean her! haha. That was actually a typo at first, but it made me laugh, so I kept it. Good story huh?

Then once we've had our wee spot of shopping and party banter, we'll hit the road again with JD (woop woop!), and hopefully get home at a reasonable hour so that I can sort myself out for this fair on Saturday morning...and then I want to go play Frisbee in the park. But maybe I'll just breathe instead.

I think I'll go get a good night's sleep, so I can be up bright n' early tomorrow to sort out my road trip hamper! Just kidding, but come to think of it...a trip to Markies for some Percy Pigs won't go a miss. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment