Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 145: Well hello hayfever!

After lying out on the grass in the park yesterday for several hours, my hayfever has struck! And we did the same again today for a bit...so this evening my throat felt like it was the size of a pea, and I basically had no voice. Woopsies. I've got a splendid tan though. Totally worth it!

We found that building I mentioned yesterday, after a long walk...along the outskirts of the buildings grounds, trying to find a way in. Ha. It's a museum, that has that world famous beautiful painting by Gustav Klimt in it. The one I can't remember the name of right now. But yeah, it was amazing! And I got my lensbaby out for some fountain and bizarre statue banter. Ha.

No idea what the plan is for tomorrow...but we should probably hide from the sun for a bit, as when I said "splendid tan" I meant "I look similar to a chargrilled tomato right now". Ha. Helloooo after sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment