Sunday 29 May 2011

Day 149: I love a good BBQ!

This is probably one of the greatest photos ever taken...it shows many truths about Rachel and I together...
1. I will forever have to look down to see her. 
2. She's a bit fatty.

It's excellent! And it was done by my faithful friend the self timer, my running, of course, added to the hilarity! Haha. We all had a fantastic day, in the glorious sunshine, enjoying delcious food, great company, and good banter. It really couldn't have been any better. Considering we got to meet the beautiful, 6 day old, Lydia Marie Worthington too, lovin those cheeks.

Alas, the fun is now over, and I need to get to my bed for a looooong sleep before heading back to work tomorrow. I should probably fill my body with the appropriate vitamins to try get rid of this cold first!

No comments:

Post a Comment