Monday 9 May 2011

Day 129: Beach Bench Monday

I went back to the scene of our BBQ for today's Bench Monday photo, and my wonderful friend Diane, who lives just along the road from the beach (jealous), came along to join in the fun! Her dog, Millie, was loving the bench banter, as you can see. Haha.

I headed to Balmedie straight from work, and got through the rush hour traffic a lot quicker than expected, so I arrived before Diane was ready. I didn't mind at all though, sitting on that bench and watching the waves roll in is amazing! I'd build a house there but it's probably illegal, and pretty foolish. One day I'll have a house by the sea. Or a boat. Or I'll just take a photo of one and pretend I own it.

Anyhoo, it's late. Surprisingly. Well, late for me anyway. But before I go, here's a humorous photo of Diane managing to lean over and just perfectly getting in frame of the camera...and Millie pretending she doesn't know us.
I love Bench Mondays on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment