Tuesday 17 May 2011

Day 137: Can't get away from them...

The kids club at church started up again last week, but I didn't make it...because I forgot. At the last minute though, may I just add! But, I'm very glad I remembered about it this week, as the craft was cake decorating. Can I get a 'Woop Woop!' Mmmm they were good. Butter icing is AMAZING. And, Wilma had brought mini jazzies. If they're not the cutest little sweeties you've ever seen, then you need to point me in the direction of your sweetie shop! I was loving it. The kids were too, by the way, I wasn't just hogging the whole table of goodies.

When I got home afterwards and looked at my phone I realised I had a message from Sam informing me I'd left my camera in the kitchen at church. Aaaaggh!! He'd taken it away with him though, and drove all the way out to Westhill to give it to me, good man. A massive thank you to him!  He obviously knows how much you guys all LOVE my blog, and would get withdrawl symptoms if I missed out today's photo. Obvs.

Mmm, I love cakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment