Saturday 21 May 2011

Day 141: Day two in London town

Shopping + a spot of sight seeing = lots of walking, but it's been a gorgeous day outside, so I don't mind :)
Oxford Street was incredibly busy this afternoon, which was an experience, I can't imagine trying to walk about with 10 shopping bags in hand, rather than my one little Topshop bag. We then headed down Regent Street and headed past 10 Downing Street, and along to Big Ben! Classic one liner from Sarah "Oh, there's a big clock!" But to be fair, I think she did mean "that has to be Big Ben!", haha. The first image is us in Urban Outfitters, I thought Topshop's 3 floors was impressive, Urban Outfitters has FOUR.

Tomorrow we're heading along the road to Wesminster Chapel for their morning service, after another delicious cooked breakfast, hopefully! And then we're off to Covent Garden, and I'll be taking out my lensbaby and getting some proper photos. Today's focus was just shopping. Tomorrow, I'll be in the zone. A complete tourist...hopefully with a little bit of artistic touch though.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment