Monday 16 May 2011

Day 136: BA Commercial Photography Exhibition Bench Monday

I can't believe that my wonderful college buddies who went on to do the BA Commercial Photography degree at Grays have basically finished. Has all that time really past already?! I know it's not quite been a year, but the fact that summer's just over a month away is CreyC! I was down at Grays this evening to see their exhibition of the final major projects, and I was super loving their stuff. Rachael's project was my face, and she did a darn good job of making it look AMAZING. So much so, that people didn't realise it was me. And little Ginger Darling had some seriously beautiful black and white square prints. Mmmm, they were yummy! She's got another exhibition, at Crathes Castle, in August. Very exciting! I'll be promoting that a whole lot more when the time comes. Woop woop!

And of course, it being Monday, I couldn't resist getting the girls in on my Bench Monday Banter before we left. From left to right we have Rachael, Megan, Rebecca, Diane, and myself. And here is a slightly humorous photo of us attempting a boy band album pose...and a blooper while trying to set it up.


I love Ginger. And please keep in mind I had to run from the camera to the bench, in my heels, in 10 seconds. Not a lot of time for composure.

Well done to everyone on the BA course, loved the exhibition tonight!

Oh, almost missed this beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment