Monday 23 May 2011

Day 143: Bench Monday, in Vienna!

Vienna is Gorgeous. And HOT. Like, really hot. Probably not quite as hot as a volcano...and there's certainly not any ash involved...the skies are actually very clear, and fresh...and it's hot. Just sayin.

We're right next to a beautiful park (todays Bench Monday photo was taken in said park, the second was on a we stroll/hunt for icecream after dinner), and there are at least 3 H+M's just 10/15 minutes walk away, and a lot of people speaking German. I did German in school...but am ashamed to admit I can only remember the basics, and this is my first time in a German speaking country, so it's a little weird. I like it though! Really wish I could remember more of my German skills. I'm loving reading out all the sign posts and adverts we're walking past.

And did I mention it's hot? We're only missing a swimming pool, but there's a big fountain just along the road, so I'll maybe just jump in it.

I've just clicked "Spell check"...and it's basically highlighted the whole page...I'm guessing the dictionary's now in German, so I won't be trusting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment