Sunday 8 May 2011

Day 127: Oh Herro Invasion

It's communion weekend at my church this weekend, and a few of the Glasgow lads decided to come up for a visit...and invaded our BBQ at Balmedie beach this afternoon. Despite this, we had a great time! The sun came out, and by the sounds of things it was the only place in the Aberdeen area that got some sunshine. Woop woop! And we were playing with my lovely new frisbee, and ended up having too much food with us. Amazing! I absolutely love the beach, and when you get to spend the afternoon there with a wonderful group of people it's even more amazing. And when you get a photo of Duncan Murchison being thrown in the river it makes it even MORE amazing.

But what topped the level of amazingness was our short time of fellowship at the Manse after tonight's service. I'm no singing expert, but I was absolutely loving it tonight! It's shaping up to be a fantastic weekend, and I'm looking forward to Iain D Campbell's communion service tomorrow morning...as long as I can wake myself up after such an exciting and tiring day! I wish I could tell you every single hilarious moment, but it would take far too long and I'm up late enough as it is. So, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment