Friday 20 May 2011

Day 140: Visiting London, baby!

I shouldn't be surprised that I've just had a massive pilava (...that's the first time I've ever typed that word, how on earth is it spelt?) trying to connect to the internet in my hotel room to do today's blog post. It seems to be a tradition now that whenever I'm away somewhere, doing the blog is no easy thing! I'm now using Ken's laptop in his hotel room, after the lovely man at the front desk came all the way up with a new ethernet cable for me to try...and it failed.

Anyhoo, here's a photo of Sarah and I on the plane, and then outside the Queens house...where that couple who got married, smooched on that balcony behind us. Good times. It was just a flying visit, we had to turn down the invitation to stay for afternoon tea.

Tomorrow we're payng Topshop a visit, and that's all. It has 3 floors, nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment