Saturday 28 May 2011

Day 148: Never trust the weather forecast!

I love it when BBC weather tells me it's gonna be cloudy with rain all day, and it turns out to be glorious sunshine! I'm glad I wore my shorts.

We had our congregational walk out at Glen Tanar today, although the WHOLE congregation wasn't there, we had a good number of people. Some lazier than others, only doing the shorter part of the walk, then sitting eating back at the car park! The energetic group walked a total of about 8 miles, and then we all headed back to church for some food...with a few minor mishaps at the beginning of the journey and on route. But we shall give that a miss...ha...ha.

Don't you just love a bit of abnormal arm in your self portrait photos?! That's my darling friend Rachel and I, not looking the least bit phased, just a little windswept, after having walked about 6 or so miles.

OH! I have to say a massive Congratulations!! to my genius of a sister, who passed her driving test today :) Having had a grand total of ZERO driving lessons. Oh yes. Only she could do such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment