Saturday 30 April 2011

Day 120: The Bain Girlies

We had a pretty busy, jam packed day today. Swimming at 9am, turns out Fin finds blowing bubbles in water absolutely HILARIOUS. The lifeguards were lovin' it. No chip butties afterwards, unfortunately, because they don't serve them till 12 o'clock...what's with that?! But then Auntie Anne saved the day by making croissants and bacon back at hers.
Then we headed in to town for a quick nip around some shops...possibly Topshop.
Then we headed over to Aunt Ruth's, and Dave, Sarah, Fin and Aunt Anne said a quick hello before heading to the park, while Ruth, Donald, Abigail and I headed to his brother's house so I could photograph the super cute girls in the photos above.We took a few photos in the back garden, taking advantage of the beautiful sunshine. I wish the weather was like this all year round!
Then Ruth dropped me off at IKEA, where I met back up with the others, and finally got my chips.
Then back to GG and GG's for dinner, and we're now watching Indiana Jones...Harrison Ford is currently pretending to be a Scotsman, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment