Sunday 10 April 2011

Day 100: I thought I was going to have to entertain myself all afternoon...

...and I didn't look too happy about that idea! Haha. All of these photos were taken within 5 minutes of each other, and with a 10 second timer I didn't have much time to figure out my facial expression. HA. Oh dear...But it kinda fits-the plan was to invite folk out for lunch, so Dave and Sarah went to Dave's sister's for lunch. But we ended up not inviting anyone over! So I had no guests, and no gorgeous nephew. I was bored. But happy that it was sunny again at least!

However, while I was putting this masterpiece together, Sarah, having found out that we had no guests, texted to say they were heading to Westburn park in town, so did I want to go in and join them. Of course I did! I put my hire lens on to my camera, to get some more use out of it before it goes back tomorrow, and hopped in the car. And I arrived just in time to see my gorgeous nephew being placed in amongst the daffodils. So cute! And he was joined by his big cousin a while later. Dave's sister Susie is a photographer too, so she was snapping away at the two cuties :) And she'd brought balloons along to get some photos of James walking with them flying in the wind. Unfortunately it wasn't majorly windy, and James is a little genius and knew how to take the strap holding the baloons off his hand. Haha. Balloons are such a great way of making a photo that little bit more exciting, and usually kids LOVE them!

I took this photo of Fin loving the sunshine with his shades and his hat, and Dave holding the balloons up for me! Ha. He's such a little dude. Love love love.
And...have you noticed...I've reach ONE HUNDRED DAYS!! Aaaaagh. Can you believe it?! I feel like I should do some sort of give away or something...haha. Maybe not. We'll save that for when I reach 100 fans on my Facebook page or something. Ha. Hope you've all had a good weekend. I know I sure have! Bennachie on Friday, my first ever wedding yesterday, and a lovely afternoon in the sunshine today, made even more exciting when we bumped in to Jonathan, Lynsey, Anya and Isabel at the park. Not literally.

Life is pretty goooood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment