Wednesday 27 April 2011

Day 117: Detours and messy living rooms...

When I was driving home from work tonight, I fancied a wee trip in to Countesswells Forest to try out a photo of the evening light through the trees...rather happy with the results! I love it when a 10 minute plan comes together. Haha. Tempted to get them printed big on canvas and take them to the IKEA bosses...Lolsies. Or just put them on my wall!

JD loves a forest detour...

I set up my backdrop stand in the living room tonight, and threw a throw over it, since I don't have any backdrops yet. The poles that make up the width of the stand are preeeeetty long...there are 3 of them, and I thought it was possible to just put two together, but no...they don't fasten together properly without the third...but with the third one attached they probably make the stand about 12ft wide...a tad too big for practical use in my living room. So, I just put two together unsecured...it's fine as long as you dont try to move the stands on either side. Ha. I'll figure something out. Anyway, here's a random photo of me from the set up...
I did take a photo of the set up to post on here too...but my living room is a complete tip, so I had far too much fun drawing a diagram instead...
Pretty basic stuff really.

No comments:

Post a Comment