Thursday 7 April 2011

Day 97: My sister's a genius!

She has no idea I've done this, but I couldn't resist showing off how absolutely incredible my sister is. You see...she painted that canvas for Fin...I LOVE IT. Finlay has his own boat. I'm a little jealous. He's a lucky boy, having such talented parents (Dave's talent is putting up with my one joke, that will never get old. And he's rather musical).

After more modelling for Rachael this morning, I headed out to Banchory to join Mum and my aunt Anne for lunch at the Morrison residence. Well, I was a little late for lunch, so I ate their scraps basically. Ha. We went out for a wee walk, and Sarah, ever the comedian, was well up for taking some family photos. Those two are the most sensible ones I got. You'll need to look closely at the middle one...they're all there. I love that Dave's hiding behind a proper skinny tree...it's fitting.

I printed off a voucher tonight for a Free Photo Shoot, with Blue Door Photography (woop!), for a raffle that's taking place, at a charity event, on Saturday night in town. That sentence was far too long so I went back and threw in some comma's...they were probably incredibly misplaced! Apologies. I also ordered a few promotional leaflets for this event, and I've thrown in a pile of business cards. So hopefully this'll broaden my client list! Eeek. I now have my first non friend or family client at the end of April. It's very exciting.

And d'you know what's REALLY exciting??...I'm photographing my first ever wedding in less than 2 days now!! Yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment