Friday 29 April 2011

Day 118: Dinner and a movie

Rachael and I tried out the new TGI Friday's at Union Sq. tonight. I should've asked them not to put mayonnaise on my chicken burger. But apart from that it was good! We got a "window seat", so got to spy on people, and chat to the lovely Mr and Mrs Smith when they walked past. That's Donald and Anne Smith, not Brad and Angelina. Ha.

But that wasn't all the excitement for the evening...we then went to see the new Fast and Furious film. Oh.My.Life. I know basically nothing about cars, just that I like fast ones, preferably blue. And Paul Walker. So all in all, Fast and Furious is a win. And this new one didn't disappoint! Well, maybe a teeny tiny bit. There could've been a little bit more driving. But I'll most definitely be watching it again. Mmmmm.

And I got pick n mix. So I'm a happy lady! Now, I best be off. Kate's bridal preps start early so I need to get myself down to London sharp, still have to pack my camera gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment