Wednesday 13 April 2011

Day 103: All by myself

Mumsy's off to visit GG and GG, aka her parents, my grandparents, and Finlay's great grandparents. So maybe they should be known as PGPGGP and PGPGGP...no? Ok. Anyway. She's away down to Glasvegas for a few days, and I decided to stay at home so I can get the wedding photos edited :D I'm super excited to have the place to myself for a bit. HA. In a totally 'No offence Mum' kind of way! She's totally looking forward to when I go away for a week in May, and again in June, so it's all good.

And technically I'm not actually all by myself, because Richard is here, in the batcave.

Right, I'm away to watch a movie! I've got Masterchef on at the moment...I wonder if Mumsy's watching it with PGPGGP and PGPGGP...still no? Ok. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment