Saturday 2 April 2011

Day 92: I love the seaside!

Don't you just love it when Scotland provides you with a beautiful day for visiting the seaside?! Cassia had invited me along last night, and we arranged to meet at 11am this morning. Quite an early start for a Saturday morning, for some people. And when we arrived it was your typical windy, rain splattered day. Nevertheless, we went for a wee stroll to the Fitty. And Courtney spotted dolphins!!! I was super excited. The dolphins never show face when I'm around. So that brightened up my day, completely! If only they were a little bit closer. But hey, baby steps.

We went back along to the beach front and got lunch...well, 3 of us got breakfast. I got pancakes, with bacon and maple syrup. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So that was another positive for the day. But what was even better, was the fact that the sun came out!! And the sky cleared, mostly. So we went for another walk, threw some stones, took some photos, got some ice cream, went for another walk, threw some more stones, took some more photos. It was great! I could sit and watch the sea all day.

I think I'll build a hut in front of the sea, big enough to fit a bed, and a wardrobe, with an electric power socket for my kettle...well no actually, I can build a fire to boil my water. But I'll need one for my camera battery charger...It'll be a good life.

Oh, guess what...in a weeks time...I'll have photographed MY FIRST EVER WEDDING!! Not MY wedding, obviously. That would be slightly difficult. You know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment