Friday 15 April 2011

Day 104: Super Late Post

Em...I can't believe I'm still awake. The plans for my evening were altered just before I went to make my dinner. It was decided that it was far too nice a night to be indoors, so Iain, Alexander, Isabel and myself headed for the beach. I quickly attempted to make lemon chicken risotto beforehand though...not bad for a first attempt, but it'll be better next time, when made with more love and attention.

On my arrival at the beach, I parked the car, and turned to see this view...I love sunet.
After the banter at the beach was over, I drove Isabel home and headed out to the Smith residence with the lads for some food banter, and educating Alexander in the world of good movies, aka anything with Bruce Willis in it. And when Iain spotted that he'd recorded Coach Carter, it just HAD to go on. He got a little excited. Even decided to change his profile picture on Facebook. CreyC. Heh heh heh.

I had NO idea I was going to be out this late. I didn't know I was capable of being out this late. Ha. And now I must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment