Monday 4 April 2011

Day 94: Happy Bench Monday!

This is something I discovered last year, and have wanted to participate in. It looked like fun! I have no idea where it originated from...or what it's purpose really is...all I know so far is that it's a laugh, and maybe I'll do another one next week!...dunno why I didn't start it when I started this 365 project. Guess I just never remembered about it on a Monday. Good story. I'll try find out more about this exciting theme...or you could google it yourself if you're that interested...I know some of you are actually going to do it...aren't you!

And here's another photo...just for extra comedy...I didn't realise quite how long my legs were until I had to really really duck to fit in to this photo...hello tree trunks...

No comments:

Post a Comment