Sunday 3 April 2011

Day 92: Happy Mother's Day, Granny!

I love calling Mum 'Granny'.

And of course I have to say Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful sister also, for the first time ever! How exciting. I bought Mum a card, and some special chocolate she likes. But the best part was the mug I got her that said "I love my Mummy" in like crayon kids writing. Amazing. She better use it every day. Sarah and Dave gave her flowers, and a picture of Fin in a frame. Of course.

I wish I could say that Mum sat back and put her feet up all day...but that didn't happen. She wanted to try one of Jamie Oliver's recipes, so took control of lunch as usual. I'm an awful daughter.

I was going to make this post all soppy and cheesy, but I think I'll save you all from that. All I really want to say is I really do love you, Mummy! And thank you for putting up with me for the last 21 years!

Notice how Fin manages to sneak in to every photo. Major attention seeker that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment