Friday 22 April 2011

Day 112: Jam packed day!

Today, has been a busy day! I was finishing off Elizabeth and Andrew's wedding photos, then photographing two very cute, and slightly mischievous little boys, then back to finishing off wedding photos. But in amongst all that, Fin was at the house!
I was incredibly well restrained, and managed to get on with my work for the most part. Sarah and Dave went out in the car to practice manoeuvres, leaving us to babysit. No complaints there! But I was out most of the time they were out too, so Granny did the job.
I got my turn later on, however, when they all popped out to Costco, and left me with the cutest creation known to man. We had fun with his keyboard and microphone, and then playing with dolphins in the bath. Meantime, Sarah was sending me picture messages of all the amazing paddling pools/mini water parks that are in Costco right now. Deffo buying the mini water park.

I took the above photo just before heading out for my photoshoot. Gotta love a baby in a washing basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment