Saturday 30 July 2011

Day 211: Wii bit of banter

Our Aunt Anne is up staying with us for a few days at the moment, we got her in on some Wii hilarity this morning when Sarah, Dave and Fin popped round. I have a game called Ravin Rabbids TV Party, or something like that, and one of the games involves dancing...too funny. But, sadly, the only photos of people dancing, weren't taken by me, as I am in them all, so I can't use them for today's photo. This photo was taken during one of the Rock Band stylie games. No where near as difficult as Rock Band, you just shake the wii remote...yet, still surprisingly difficult for some.

We watched Unkown tonight...the main character is basically an older, less attractive version of Matt Damon. It was good, but The Bourne Trilogy far surpasses it! I hope this doesn't ruin it for anyone who's not seen it yet...but...just don't bother, go watch Matt Damon instead! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment