Friday 8 July 2011

Day 188: Overdue Cuppa

This morning I visited Emma and had a long overdue cuppa and a catch up, and as usual, ended up staying longer than planned! But, when I did get home, a few hours later, I got a lot of work done! So it's been a very wonderful, and productive day all in all. I'm pleased! And I've left this blog post very late, due to all my focus and hard work on clients photos, so am now in that rambling, and talking nonsense state of mind...

...I'm waiting for photos to upload on to my business page, and because I've selected the higher quality option, it's taking forever! I'm tempted to put on an episode of 24 season 6 (which I've managed to set aside for a couple months!!) while I wait. Might be a bad idea...oh well, hello Jack Bauer!

No comments:

Post a Comment