Monday 4 July 2011

Day 185: Lazy Bench Monday

Technically, it's not been a Lazy Bench Monday at all! I got home at 7pm, having left work at 5, gone off hunting for the Bench Monday photo I had visualised in my head this afternoon, and failed to get it, or the one I thought of while driving home. I did take a couple attempts, but they were boring. I had visions of a bench in a nice woodland area with the sun streaming down...but sadly the woodlands that I went to, had no benches!! Fail. What's with that. And then I thought I'd try the bench on the walk out to Skene from Westhill...and realised that there might be cows in the field behind it, and if they came over to say hello, that would be an amazing photo! But, sadly, the cows were havin none of it.

So, when I got home, I decided to throw on my joggers and see if Mumsy wanted to watch The Proposal with me. But, I then got the urge to tidy up the masses of clothes I have thrown around my room, from my various outings this past couple weeks...ha. And also do some washing while the machine was free! And then I thought I'd throw all my evenings antics together and do my Bench Monday photo on my faithful bench in the back garden.

Good story, huh!

I actually quite like the photo. I used one of Dad's amazing old cameras to show that I have been taking photos this evening...yeup. And there is in fact another basket of washing out of shot...it looked a bit much having both of them in view...Ha. Ok, so, I've done enough talking! Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment