Saturday 16 July 2011

Day 197: CreyC Rain, Harry Potter, and Goodies in the Mail!

Well, I'm back home in banter filled Aberdeen now, after a few interesting moments of seriously torrential rain on the drive home. Like, so heavy that the window wipers were pretty much pointless. Good times. But before coming home, Ali and I headed to Wagamamas for dinner, and then went to see Harry Potter!! Note the incredibly attractive Harry Potter 3D specs on my head in the photo. Oooh yeeeeah.

Once I got home, I was welcomed by a few goodies in the mail pile, one package was something I ordered last week...and really really, REALLY, wanted to include in today's blog photo, but it's a surprise. You'll see it in a couple weeks...heh heh heh. And another package, contained the item I have in my hand in the photo. Not the cuppa, ho ho ho, the amazing wall hanging! From my beautiful friend Laura. I look forward to it being the centre piece of my future home, the shack on the beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment