Wednesday 20 July 2011

Day 201: A New Discovery!

Happy Wednesday everyone! :) How are we all? Today's blog photo was taken out at Castle Fraser, at 9:30pm! The evening was passing by, and I had yet to take my blog photo. Fin was pottering around, being as cute as always, but that's the easy way out.

Sarah asked if I wanted to go out for a drive. Woohoo! So, off we went, not having a clue what I was going to take a photo of. We were heading west, and I thought about going to Castle Fraser, but thought it would be too dark by the time we got there. Until I saw a sign saying it was only 3 miles away!! I could definitely get there before it got dark.

I am SO glad we went! I'd been around the castle itself, but I'd never been around the grounds, through the "play park" and the pretty gardens. I was loving it! In complete awe. And gutted that it was too dark to take amazing photos. So, definitely going back there. Maybe even tomorrow! Ha. There are LOADS of benches, and doors through yummy brick walls, and pathways between trees, and archways, and a CASTLE. Seriously. Love. Love. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment