Sunday 10 July 2011

Day 191: Too many beautiful sites!

I've managed to get the internet connected right beside the patio doors INSIDE tonight. Thankfully. Or I'd have had to take ma duvet outside!

It was a difficult choice, picking one photo for today's post, because Dave, Ali, and myself went out for a wee drive after supper and found a pretty incredible viewpoint up a hill. I got a rather beautiful photo of the purple sky across Derwentwater Lake, and then we went to check out a waterfall down the hill, and I got a few photos of it...at 30 second exposures cause it was in the middle of a forest at 10:25pm! Ha. They're pretty impressive, considering. However, I chose this one I took this afternoon, near a stone circle at the top of the hill past our housie, as it's simply beautiful! I love the way the sun's shining across parts of the valley, and ma wee stone wall and gate. Pretty much perfect!

We'll be visiting both the viewpoint, and the waterfall, later on in the week, at a slightly earlier time. So check back for, hopefully, some beautiful photos of them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment